People with severe headaches and neurological symptoms they do not understand want advice from a neurologist.
In the UK and Ireland there is a shortage of neurologists.
It is important you make good use of any time you get with your neurologist, so you understand your problem and take control of the situation.
My name is Dr Raeburn Forbes.
I am a Consultant Neurologist based in Northern Ireland, based in the Southern HSC Trust and in private practice in The Ulster Independent Clinic and Hillsborough Private Clinic.
I have worked in the health service in NI since 1999, and I’m an active member of the Association of British Neurologists and one of the directors of The Irish Institute for Clinical Neuroscience.
Here are 5 things I offer:
- Get more information about headache symptoms
- Request my input for a teaching event using this form
- The Billionaire’s Book of Headaches (If you had all the money in the world – what would I recommend?)
- Private Practice Consultations – get info on fees, waiting times, what to expect
- For research enquiries use this form
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dr Raeburn B. Forbes MD(Hons) FRCP Ed FRCP Lond